Saturday 29 June 2013

A Busy Bee...

For the past two weeks I have been working at Dinosaur PR as an intern which has been an insightful experience. 

Unfortunately, in this time I haven't blogged as much however now I am back and ready to write again!

A little about my time at Dinosaur PR

Dinosaur PR is an agency based in Leeds which delivers PR strategy's to a broad range of clients. They special in online PR and marketing which is becoming increasingly important as technology develops. 
I enjoyed my time there and learnt a lot! Online PR helps a company so much, it reaches out to a much larger audience than traditional PR and achieves good results.

Whilst there I wrote several blog posts for Student Wire - a social media platform belonging to one of their clients, a blog post for Dinosaur PR's own website and blog posts for other clients as well. I learnt a lot about PR campaigns and over all I feel I have a much better understanding of the PR world.

Race For Life 

I also recently completed the 10k Race for Life in Leeds with two of my friends.
 Cancer research is an amazing charity and I'm so glad we did something to help them. We managed to raise £155 which was more than our target. I'll definitely be doing it again next year and I think you should too!

- Fern xox

No comments:

Post a Comment