Thursday 6 June 2013

My own Deirdre Barlow's...

In my last post I talked about my love of round sunglasses so I thought I'd update you with my latest lovely pair! This time I bought some online from boohoo.com which I initially thought could be risky due to being unable to try them on. I'm quite picky when making any purchase as I like to be 100% sure I am happy with my item. However, to my surprise I liked them immediately. 


 I love the cream and silver frame, they are simple but cool and will go with any outfit.
However, it has already been pointed out to me that they resemble a young Deirdre Barlow's glasses but I have decided to embrace this. Trends always come back around so you could say I used Deirdre as inspiration. Although, I will only be saying this about her glasses and nothing else.


-Fern xox

No comments:

Post a Comment