Tuesday 9 July 2013

Clutch Control

Whilst sorting my wardrobe out the other day, I noticed I actually own quite a few clutch bags. This actually made me realise how much I love clutch bags so I thought I’d share with you my favourites.
clutch1
In my opinion, black and cream clutches are the most versatile. They go with any colour combination and work in both winter and summer. My black one has accompanied me on many occasions and is from Dorothy Perkins. My cream one is actually from Primark, bought in a hurry one day when I couldn’t find anything else. Since then it has served me well.
My white and pink pastel coloured one is from Accessorize. I bought this for a wedding and have loved it ever since. It works well with any outfit and is particularly good in summer.
The neon green one was a more recent purchase. A bargain from New Look, I bought it to go with a black outfit. Neon is big for SS13 and this clutch added a pop of colour to a more simple dress.
Finally, my favourite. My woven multi-coloured bag was just £5 from Primark! I love it! It’s probably the biggest clutch I own - I can fit a pair of flat shoes in there which gives it extra brownie points. It is fairly new and so far I have only used it once, however I think it’s something I could use every summer.
The other day I was having a browse in Matalan and come across these clutches.
clutch2
I am a huge fan of the Aztec patterns around at the minute and love the detail on these. For now I have enough clutch bags to keep me going although if I do buy another, this will be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment