Monday 8 July 2013

Coral Touch

Coral is one of my favourite colours for summer. It reminds me of holidays, sunshine and cocktails and is generally just a beautiful colour.

My current summer staples are my coral bag and coral nail varnish.

Coral1

My lovely coral bag is perfect for my summer needs. It’s the perfect size to hold my purse, sunglasses, sun cream, make-up and a drink. Versatile and pretty; it compliment’s most of my summer outfits and (in my opinion) looks more expensive than it was. From ASOS, it was an excellent investment.

Coral nail varnish is currently my favourite shade to paint my nails.

coral2

I recently purchased these two shades from Barry M. Peach Melba (left) is more of a muted, pastel orange. Papaya (right) is from Barry M’s new Gelly range and is my favourite. It provides a high shine and is the shade of coral.

I recently painted my nails Peach Melba with one Papaya nail. coral4            coral3

Pretty and simple – this is currently my favourite way to paint my nails.

Currently, I am on the hunt for the perfect coral lipstick. Being pale and blonde, I don’t want to go too bright. I haven’t found the perfect one yet but my quest continues. Watch this space…

1 comment:

  1. I love coral, its such a pretty colour :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete