Wednesday 24 July 2013

I'm moving...

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog www.fernlucy.blogspot.com. 

Over the past few weeks I've been considering changing to WordPress as it has been recommended to me so many times. At first I was a little dubious as I love my blog, but after a play around I understood why.


Yesterday, I converted to WordPress and imported this blog to my new blog:


It is so much easier to format and upload posts that I couldn't resist changing. 
I still have all the same content but in a much better format. 

So, please head along there and help me to improve my Stats... and if you currently follow this blog please follow that one too! 

Thank you,

Fern 
xox

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, I'm glad to follow here now, love your tastes in fashion !

    tanya ♥ ♥ ♥
    http://tanyawall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete